The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.. and without further ado, here is my film opening:
"The Brave, New Stupid World"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!
The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...
-
The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...
-
Currently the main issue I'm facing in regards to my project is DECIDING A GENRE! As mentioned in previous blog posts I was think...
-
Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog again!! So, me and my partner have been trying to think and brainstorm some new ideas for our film and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment