Thursday, March 18, 2021

Filming is over!

 


        Hi guys and welcome back to another blog post by me! Filming has officially concluded, and I think we did quite well! I have to admit, it is a bit strange getting used to the COVID stuff and making sure we weren't expanding on any rules, but I believe we were still able to get some really great footage to put together for the opening.

        When Emi first arrived at my house we did greetings, then got to work immediately. I showed her the mirror that we would be using and we tried out different angles and heights that we could place the mirror at to ensure that she would be able to film while getting many different shots, without being seen in the mirror. I had to memorize my lines prior to this and remember them and also had to make sure I had the voice I wanted to use when delivering these lines and facial expression and emotion. I am definitely not your typical actress LOL I don't generally act or deliver lines or get filmed traditionally, but we wanted to keep extra people used to a minimum because of COVID restrictions and we wanted to limit our exposure as best as we could. So instead I agreed to play the part of our main character, which we named Isabella because of my name, I chose to practice my lines in the mirror prior to film day because I wanted to be able to see my facial expressions and it helped me to better memorize my lines. 

     We WERE able to film in front of Cypress as we had wanted to because by the time we had arrived at the school there were still students there and the front gate was still open with the gate guard there. She allowed us to film from the outside, which was perfect because we just needed me to be able to stand in front of the school so we could get the perfect shot of me looking up toward the school. I think our film day went really well and now I can't wait to put all these different shots together and see what our film opening is going to look like!! 

         Filming is officially over and we have successfully gotten all the shots that we desired in the settings we wanted to acquire it from so we are veryyy excited and happy with what we were able to accomplish during filming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!

 The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...