Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Night before filming!

 

    

    Hey guys!! Just wanted to make this post because filming is tomorrow and I am very, VERY excited !! :). Me and my partner have worked out the details as best as we could prior to meeting up, I have picked out my outfit to make it similar to the innocent vibe we want to create for our character; it is a fluffy pink sweater and a white pleated skirt, it reminds me of a modern 'Clueless' type of outfit. It's pretty similar to the outfit inspo board we created previously, which is included in one of my past blog posts if you guys would like to check it out :)

    Anywhooo it is very exciting for everything to finally come together, although not everything yet, we still have to work on our CCR script along with this; which we have been working on so we will be able to present a nice oral presentation introducing our thought processes throughout this whole, wild project and it'll display our aspirations and knowledge that we have gained from this experience and trying to make a simple script and idea come to life. I think that's the most exciting part about tomorrow, it's the fact that we are finally going to be able to create something that we have designed from the beginning and, although we did use inspiration from other outside factors and past films we have watched, it is our original thoughts and we get to portray it how we want to!


Scratch Studio - Scratch Film


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!

 The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...