Saturday, March 6, 2021

Piecing it together..

 

    Woot woot, hey everyone, welcome back to another blog posts for the week! This week I have showed you guys a few visual things pertaining to the film opening, such as a logo and a storyboard, and now I wanted to show you guys a potential script and outline for the scenes and the film!

    I am very excited to show you guys this bit because it is so great to watch the film opening getting pieced together through the different components of planning. One of the things that is so great and educational about this project is that it really showed me how much careful planning and thought process must go into making things for media; although this is just a film opening and for a school project, I still feel that I have learned and somewhat experienced the amount of background thinking is required in order to ensure your film is successful.

    So without further adooo... here's our outline :)

The script part in the beginning of this scene is meant to showcase the inner thoughts of someone who is nervous and new as they approach their first new day of high school. We wanted to convey this idea for the film, so we thought the best way to do this was for the main character to be able to tell the audience directly how they feel; hence why she will be practicing what to say when she arrives at the school, followed by criticism, in front of her mirror. 

    I look forward to being able to film this scene, and hope that we will be able to capture what we plan to accomplish with this film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!

 The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...