Thursday, March 4, 2021

Storyboard!!

 


    Hey there! It's another blog post day and today you're going to get a very cool sneak peak of what our film opening is going to look like through a storyboard!! It has been crazy to discuss these ideas with my partner Emi and see her convey our ideas onto paper (huge shout out to her for her drawing skills:)) 



    Making this storyboard has allowed for us to be able to organize our thoughts, and for us to be able to see our future film opening on paper is insanely cool. Thinking of what camera angles and what shots would look best for the scenes as we go through the opening was the main goal of making a storyboard, so when we go to film things will be able to run as smoothly as possible.

    Anywayy, I hope you guys enjoyed viewing the storyboard for this future production, and I look forward to getting to film these shots as we continue to think of more ideas to better our film. See ya guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!

 The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...