Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Reflection

 

That's a wrap!!

Wow this has been such a crazy journey and you guys have watched it through my blog posts as I navigated through creating this film opening. When I first began, I started out with absolutely no ideas for the plot or ways of execution for this opening; I didn’t even know what genre I wanted to do! I am very happy that my partner and I both agreed that coming of age was the best genre for us to do, and I believe we executed it well.


Looking back at it, I thought this project was never going to be finished, but as I type this I have officially finished my film opening and CCR!! This is a very hands on and direct project that taught me that if I don’t know how to do something I need to do research and attempt it on my own. I wouldn’t think that I would have been able to complete everything I did, this was a truly exceptional, educational experience. Me and my partner Emilia were given ample time to discuss and go over our ideas for our film opening, which initially started as a discussion about doing a thriller until we both decided that we’d much rather do a coming of age film. From there we began brainstorming the type of character we wanted and what we wanted their backstory to be. We ultimately wanted to portray a nice, maybe shy girl, who had just moved in from a new state. 


Through the relentless acting, filming, and editing we got very close to our production and character and I am now proud of what we have created. I hope everyone enjoyed my blog posts and getting the chance to join me each week as I tackled different tasks and challenges as they were presented. I hope you enjoy my film opening of The Stupid, Brave New World; thank you for joining me on my stupid, brave new journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!

 The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...