Sunday, March 28, 2021

so close...

 


              Okk guys welcome back to this blog!! It is nearing the end of the week, and not only that but it is nearing the end of our film making process! This has definitely been quite an experience to remember, and it's not done yet as I still have to put together the CCR and go into more depth about this whole experience and process and show some more fun visual aids so you guys can really see everything that went into this whole process, which was a whole lot!
     I can't wait to finally at least finish up this leg of the project and we can see our progress and be proud of what we have made. This has definitely been a fun thing to accomplish and I definitely appreciate everything moving forward with this film, it has been such an incredible, fun experience and working with my partner has just made it  a billion times better! I just sent my partner over my voiceovers so as soon as those get added in the film opening will pretty much be complete and we will get to watch it!!
    
     It's insane to think that it's almost over, but as the due date gets closer and closer, it makes it a bit more believable LOL I'm very proud of the progress we both have made and once again, really hope you guys enjoy this film opening as much as we enjoyed making it. Can't wait for the final product, it's almost done!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stupid, Brave New Film Opening!

 The end of the journey of me creating this film opening has finally come to a close, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating...